Today is the 21st of June, which means it’s officially summer! (Ok that was yesterday but shhh!)
Time to kick it off with the…
2015 Summer EXCLUSIVE pack!
This pack is only available for energy from today until the 1st of August 2015!
This pack features:
– A new orange aura, regular and Builders Club!
– 5 new decorations:
– Two new smilies:
– The tourist smiley
– The sun-burnt smiley
Of course we also had to add a few fixes.
– Selecting blocks and backgrounds while holding down a number key now always only requires 1 click.
– You can now assign blocks to the 0 key.
– Made the phrasing of the world options consistent.
– Re-ordered a bunch of blocks/backgrounds on the block bar to make them consistent with the rest.
– Morphable blocks now show up as “morphable” instead of “rotatable”.
– The “ladders” category has been renamed to “climbable”
– Fixed an issue where guests were spammed to register to be able to chat when resizing the window.
– Fixed a silly typo in the guest lobby (costum–>custom).
– Fixed guest side buttons overlapping the minimap button.
– Increased the chances of getting a magic coin a bit more.
– Not having chat now also disables PMing whomever you like.
– Added a word filter to user creation.
– Using the teleport command now says *SYSTEM* instead of *WARNING*.
– Polished the beige brick background.
This is not the big thing we keep hyping yet, but there’s nothing wrong with spoiling you a little bit ;)
Hi everyone, today I’ve had the pleasure of becoming a new guardian to the game!
A little bit about myself: I’m 30 years old, an IT professional (system administrator, technical application management (DBA), PHP developer) and I love to play musical instruments..
Please don’t spam me with pointless questions; I do like to be a little nuts sometimes, but I’m also very serious about a lot of stuff. I’m just a guardian, not a moderator, so I can’t do stuff other then keeping peace or kick spammers.
Enjoy the game and be nice!
A lot of content means a lot of bugs, so after the Effect blocks update, here’s the second round of bug fixes, together with some new content :)
– Cave background blocks!
Super dark cave backgrounds in 8 awesome colors! Buy them in the shop for 500 energy.
– Custom limits!
You can now add a custom amount of maximum active curses/zombies! You can edit this under world options, use 0 for no limit!
– There is now a limit of 140 characters.
– You can create a new line by adding \n on signs
– Effect blocks
Effect blocks no longer show up on the minimap.
Blue coindoors now show as blue on the minimap
Reverted the icy properties back to normal. They will return, most likely in a different form.
-/reset and /loadlevel now also remove fly/jump/speed/zombie/curse effects from users.
– You can now teleport users in god mode.
– You can no longer send PMs to users you muted.
– Text from signs are now on top of chat bubbles/players.
– Added a new loading screen.
– Fixed a bug with rejoining the same level through world portals.
– Jump spamming through effect enable/disable blocks now correctly enables/disables correctly.
– Fixed a bug where you couldn’t jump while on a protection disable block with a dot on top.
– FIxed a bug with slipperiness transferring to mud/water
– You can now change aura when given /godon
– Fixed a bug where users would appear to be on fire/dying all the time.
– Dying and respawning now instantly snaps the camera to your smiley.
– Clicking the profile button in the user list no longer requires surgical precision.
– Team icons now properly align in the user list
– Clicking on world portals in the block bar no longer blocks off the rest.
– World descriptions can no longer bypass the word filter.
– World descriptions can no longer be a bunch of new lines, blocking the entire lobby.
– Backgrounds used with /bgcolor now shows correctly on profiles/lobby previews.
– Fixed an image in the shop showing incorrect wording on zombie blocks.
– Fixed a typo in the shop (desease > disease).
– Fixed a bug where a yellow border would pop up when trying to redeem gems.
– Fixed a bug where the browser back button would show a long list of the same links.
We really wanted to fix this:
– Fixed a bug where you could get stuck in a corner with boosts.
But it turned out to be much, MUCH more complicated than anticipated . It has been keeping back the rest of the patch for a week already, so for now we want to launch these fixes while working on a proper fix (without side effects!) for the boost corners.
We’re aware there are more bugs left, but one at a time. Still, keep reporting those bugs (preferably in the bug report section) to help us keep track of anything in need of fixing.
We have eliminated potions completely. Instead, we’ve added effect blocks to use in your levels! Each effect has its own activation and deactivation block. You will see an icon on the top left of your screen when an effect is active. They cost 750 energy each, one-time purchase for infinite uses. The team blocks are 750 energy per 10. To compensate for the loss of any potions, we’ve temporarily put the Jump effect on sale for 10 energy!
– Jump effect
Jump twice as high!
– Speed effect
Run 50% faster!
– Fly effect
Hold space to fly!
– Protection effect
Hazard can’t kill you; removes curse and zombie status.
Hit a colour to join that team. Each colour has its own doors and gates!
An icon on your smiley as well as in the user list shows what team you’re in. Hit the grey team block to go back to neutral.
– Curse effect
Hit this block to start a curse; hit someone else to transfer the curse to them. Set a timer on how long the curse lasts,
which then kills the cursed player! A maximum of 3 curses can be active at a time.
– Zombie effect
Hit this block to turn into a zombie, moving 40% slower and jumping 25% lower. Set a timer for how long you turn into a zombie,
after which you die.
– You can now hide your worlds from the lobby and your profile.
– You can now toggle whether players are allowed to join your worlds.
– You can now enable/disable spectating in your worlds.
– You can now add a description to your worlds
– Block selector
In your block bar, hold down a number key (0-9) and click a block to assign it to that number on your quick bar.
This also works as a block picker on blocks in the level!
– Added an aura selector button
– Improved guest UI
Guests can now use quick chat.
Guests can now only send PMs to guardians/admins.
– Added descriptions to some blocks.
– Improved loading animations.
– Worlds can now be previewed from the lobby. — extra credits to XJEEX for helping here!
– Your smiley is now green with a green trail on the minimap.
– Spawns, switches, invisible portals, signs and cakes are no longer visible on the minimap.
– Fixed a few bugs with one-way blocks
– Invisible blocks are now only visible when god mode is active.
– Revamped the ladder texture.
– Revamped the crown texture.
– You can now press “/” to open chat for quick command entry.
– Expanded the /help command.
– Added /spec command — shortcut to specate someone.
– /getpos is now available for everyone
– You can now reply to the last received PM by pressing backspace.
– You can now press enter to log in instead of clicking.
– Added auras to the shop
Buy permanent aura colours for when you’re in god mode!
Users with Builders Club get exclusive animated auras.
– Added two new tutorial worlds
– The limit of simultaneous players in a world has been increased from 45 to 75
– Pressing shift no longer closed the text entry field when typing a message
– You can now see world changes while stuck in a block
– Revamped certain smileys
– Hitting a smiley-changing block no longer overrides your default smiley.
– Added a new smiley: 3D Glasses
See you in the worlds!
The Everybody Edits Team
Woohoo! Thanks for the submissions everybody! Here are the final results.
Team Name: RAYnBOH
Members: Boh, RayOfLight
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW1KznZABfbEI
Team Name: PolishKids
Members: KarolV2, Filiposs, Adonis123
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW3otyviQpbkI
Team Name: Llama Team
Members: Master1, Theditor, Stagecrew
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWvQOGAzvrbkI
Team Name: Mod Land Lads
Members: Badoosh, Stubby, AK712
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWDlDl6LKWbkI
Team Name: KuppaKing
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWD5VGG0ETbUI
Team Name: Variety
Members: XEN90, Rempoh
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW6GoQSGUNbkI
Team Name: The Returned Dawn of EE
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAdvRn4Y-bkI
Team Name: The Brick Hole
Members: Teoten, Mirza, Benny4
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWG3IFT1YBbEI
Team Name: YinYang Crew
Members: Kentiya, TechnoWolf99
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWhjuf18STbUI
Team Name: A5
Members: Aaro54, Alex5555
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWNihFxEGTbUI
Team Name: Cjes
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWIkdxy_XCa0I
Team Name: CTC
Members: Curdflapper1, Tak4n, Cola1
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWlmaT3X0cbEI
Team Name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) desu
Members: Raon, JR2, Dadito
World URL: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWWNOsdwZjbUI
Winners have received their prize.
See you in the worlds,
The Everybody Edits Team.