Infinite items, Gold Membership!
It's finally here, it's time to create the worlds you've always wanted!
It has arrived! To stimulate creativity, we have permanently removed the limit from previously limited items. This means that, after purchasing a single portal, you can use as many as you want! Not only that, you can also use them in the worlds of others!
There are a few exceptions. The following items will still be limited:
• World portal
For some more information on Gold Membership and infinite items, check out the announcement thread: http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewtopic.php?id=31944
There’s more! We have greatly rebalanced the shop prices, making a whole list of items a lot cheaper, saving a total of over 40.000 energy! Plus, new accounts start off with a few more packs now.
With the item limit being gone, we are replacing Builders Club with Gold Membership. Enjoy Gold Membership exclusives and the support the game by doing so:
• Exclusive set of Gold blocks
For your and your crew’s worlds only: a set of exclusive gold-themed blocks and backgrounds, as well a gold sign.
A set of smileys only GM users can use, with sleek, gold-themed designs.
• Gold smiley border
Show off a special gold border around all the smileys you own! Can be turned on/off.
• Exclusive, animated aura, and aura colour
A whole new animation type exclusive to Gold Members, plus a soft gold colour for all other auras.
• Exclusive gold faceplate for your crew
Can only be purchased by GM users and must be in the crew to be able to select this.
• Coming soon: gold-themed lobby skin, and possibly more!
• Added a new pink aura colour for your lovely Valentine.
• Improved Pinwheel Aura animation.
• Signs are now morphable into different colours. The text colour also changes with each morph.
• Worlds in the lobby are now labeled with world sizes.
• Text shown with the inspect tool is no longer censored.
• Increased chances of getting a magic coin.
• Added the “Colored usernames” setting to the lobby options page.
• A few blocks are now rendered behind players.
• Fixed a bug causing background colour to reset when changing world name. Again.
• Fixed a bug causing the Confetti faceplate to not function.
• Fixed a bug with mail to reply to the wrong person when clicking “Reply”.
• Fixed a bug causing crews not to be found when clicking a news alert.
• Fixed a UI bug where the block selector covered a part of the minimap.
• Fixed a bunch of typos.
• Fixed a bug causing users to only be able to get one reset point.
• Fixed a bug causing the word filter to not work in kick messages.
• Fixed smiley searching. A small project to add tags will be setup later.
• Fixed a few bugs with one-way blocks.
• Fixed a bug causing crews to appear instead of worlds.
After this update we will be mainly focusing on the unity version of the game. We have a long list of new features we still want to add, but improving the game performance and expanding to other platforms and new audiences seems to be the right move at the moment. While we work on the new version, we'll release more campaigns more quickly to keep you busy!
– The EE team.