After 3 weeks of industriel theme, it is time to get back to the roots with the first of three mideval packages.
I hope at least some of you got the moty python reference. I really enjoy their take on medieval live, especially peasants!
Besides new graphic, we are working on improving the user interface, and we plan to have some updates for the shop next week. So for now, go find some good mud!
A few other updates:
- The timed doors can be placed again when deleted.
ps. First post by me, aka MrShoe. yay!
Today we released the new cloud package. The package contains one solid brick and a few decorative items to give your clouds pretty borders. This package is mostly visual, but we are sure all you creative players will love it!
The sky is the limit, cloud package.
However most of the previous week where used implementing the new and improved guest experience. The hope is that giving new users a better experience will increase the chance of them registering and thus making the game better for everyone
The new and improved guest lobby.
Also in this update:
- The gambit payment provider has been removed as it no longer worked.
- Guests no longer count in amount of plays a world has
It’s still summer! We are once again celebrating this with a great new summer package.
A few other updates:
- The game can now once again be played on ArmorGames at http://armorgames.com/play_ee/11986/everybody-edits
- The name of your worlds will now show in the lobby.
- Energy awarded by magic have been turned off as the system where being abused.
It’s summer! To celebrate we are releasing 4 summer themed packages this year.
Today we are happy to give you all the water package and scuba smiley.
The new Everybody Edits water package
Also in this update
- The blue “mine” tag is back to show which worlds are yours.
- Friends online users status now correctly reflect the name of the room when the name is changed.
- Level complete text now correctly shows the room name after the room name have been changed.
- Fixed bug that sometimes fails to show the image in the news section.
We are very excited to announce this weeks update! Not only did we get the cowboy package live, we also got around to fixing a huge amount of bugs in the game.
Everybody Edits Cowboy package
Here is an extensive list of bugs fixed.
- Rotating Portals working again
- You can no longer collect crowns or see the endscreen in godmode.
- Gods are not affected by ladders.
- You keep the Silver crown as long as you stay in the room. If you have or get the Gold crown, that will be shown instead of the Silver crown untill you loose it.
- Added transparent bg on Level Complete screen to make other items unclickable.
- Centered share level
- Level Complete brick only shows up on the edit tab in your worlds.
- If a block is created where you stand, then deleted before you move, it will not show up on you screen.
- Players online status world name is updated when a world changes name.
- The tutorials are listed as locked rooms and can be searched for (if you want to replay them). They are still on top pf the list untill they are played, after always at the buttom.
- On the edit tab, Level Complete is now grouped with spawn brick under “tools”.
- Guest trying to chat is not stored in chat history.
We used a lot of this week updating the flow for new players. Among other things we created three new tutorials and updated the login and register screen. But most important we introduced the completed brick.
When players touch this brick, they be told that they completed the level and awarded with a silver crown. This update should really help improve the experience when playing levels that have a definite end.
After half an hour of trying I managed to complete the gravity tutorial ;)
The tile of my previous blog post should naturally have been Pirates and Vikings. However me being tired when I wrote the last blog post resulted in the title ending up as “Pirates vs Ninjas”. On the upside, todays package is a ninja package, making my last post slightly less confusing.
The new amazing ninja package
Most interesting in the new package is the stairs which you can climb to get to high places.
We also managed to fix a major crash bug that has been affecting the game for the past month. Thus the game should behave much nicer now, allowing you to play the same level for more than 24 hours.