Beta 0.9.1.4 is now live, in this update:
- The shop now shows how many coin-doors you have correctly.
- Coin-doors have been bumped from 5 to 10 per purchase.
- Keys are now twice as precise (Still not perfect but better)
- Did something with the magic.
- It is now impossible to get Magic in a coin farm.
So Magic has been live for about an hour or so. A lot of people have already found it, but there is a few questions I would like to answer officially without giving away the whole thing.
Q: Who can get Magic?
A: All registered users can get magic, you do not have to be beta or have a specific smiley.
Q: Can you get magic more than once?
A: Yep, you can get it an infinite amount of times.
Q: In what worlds can you get the magic?
A: You can get magic in any world.
Q: If I pick up a lot of coins will I get magic faster?
A: No the system is clever than that.
Q: How often can you get magic?
A: Several times a day
Q: Will there be more magic things?
Beta 0.9.1.3 is now live.
In this update I added the :3 smiley and a little bit of magic. The magic is secret so it’s going to be fun to see who will be the first to find it!
Beta 0.9.1.2 has been released.
- Fixed bug where new coin doors would not appear on the minimap.
- Basic bricks can now be drawn on the level edge in saved levels.
- You now get 5 coindoors for 1000 energy
- Great 400×200 sized worlds are now online for beta members.
- There is now a fully black brick in the beta energy shop.
Finally the first item in the back to beta development run has been released.
From today and forward Beta members have access to a new brick called Coin Doors in the Energy Shop. Coin doors works like key doors, but instead of opening when a key is touched, they open when a player have selected a certain amount of coins.
I have updated the short term todo to reflect the new changes.