And who better to bring a curse than a Firedemon?
Today is the day you can curse yourself and everybody around you :-)
Do this by drinking a potion of curse.
Which will make you look like this:
The curse lasts for 1 minute, and then you die. But there is hope! Touch another player and the curse is passed on to him….and make sure to get away! Let the cursing begin ;-)
This new potion of curse is the first potion which introduces a kind of “mini-game”. We would like to make more of these to make it possible to initiate different games, for example a Zombie potion, which makes you move slower, and the curse just spreads when you touch another player.
But we will have to see how this one is received first.
Smiley Magic Classes
Another new update from today is Magic Classes for smileys. From now on, you will have to be of a certain Magic Class in order to buy and use some smileys. Emotion smileys, like smile or sad, are available to all. But some, for example the new Fire Deamon, require you to be Magic Class 10.
All old smileys are no more than Magic Class 6.
This does not mean that anyone will lose their smileys. But perhaps they will have to collect some Magic before they can use them :-)
- You do not loose any smileys you have purchased. You can however loose your ability to use them, but once you reach the required level they can be used again. You do not have to buy them again.
- If you experience any smilies missing in your inventory then this is a bug and not related to minimum magic classes, so if you see this please report this as a bug to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the smiley selector, the smileys are now sorted in order of minimum magic class. This means that they have all been rearranged.
- Any rare items such as the wizard smilies, the fanboy smiley and beta smilies do not have a minimum magic class, they are always free to use.
- Any future releases of rare items, give-aways or prizes will not require minimum magic classes.
- All existing smileys are at a relatively low minimum magic class (no higher than 6 and most are lower).
- We have no intentions of setting a Magic Class on blocks (otherwise we would have done it at the same time as smilies)
- And finally: We have lowered the degradation speed of magic significantly, so class dropping will be much slower (and not at all if you play some worlds every now and then)
- No longer possible to place infinite fire hazards
- Added an ad for all non-Builders Club members on Everybodyedits.com
- Updated the Loadscreen image. Thanks for all the good advice and general jumping around to everyone who joined in :-)
See you in the worlds!